Meet The Therapist
Terry’s career as a massage therapist spans over two decades of hands-on experience in physical therapy, chiropractic, and home care settings. She is highly trained and committed to the John F. Barnes' Myofascial Release techniques and cranio-sacral approaches.
A unique combination of mind-body intuition and down to earth problem solving has not only resulted in a thriving massage therapy practice but lifelong connections with great people.
My little pup, Primo
I have a small pomeranian named Primo — he loves people! Although many clients can't get enough of this little guy, I understand that some people aren't "dog people". All you have to do is let me know when you setup your appointment and I'll make sure Primo is in a separate part of my home.
Experience & Credentials
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Delaware License: MT-0001897
- Pennsylvania License: MSG-009484
- Expert level therapist in John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release Treatment and Hands-on Techniques
- Instructor for the Advanced Massage Therapy Program at DMTS
- Assisted JFB MFR seminars in PA and DE
- Graduate of Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy in King of Prussia, PA and The Deep Muscle Therapy School of Wilmington, DE