REMINDER: Please continue to wear masks before/during/after treatment, even if "fully-vaccinated" per CDC guidelines. Due to the highly contagious Omicron variant we must continue to be vigilant against the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your continued understanding during these ongoing challenging times.
New Info For Your Visit
Hello, my clients and friends.
During this time of uncharted territory and uncertainty, the safety and comfort of you, my clients and friends, is my number one priority. The common-sense bullet points of how-to’s are listed below. As always, I invite you to my home/treatment space for a pleasant experience, Myofascial Release expertise, great music, and a passionate therapist who will continue to make safe, effective, evidence-informed decisions.
According to the new guidelines from the CDC and the ABMP, please note these changes:
- You must wear a mask. 😷. If there is a medical reason for you not to comply and wear it, let me know in advance.
- Bring in with you as little as possible. I.E., Just your shorts and keys. Do not set jackets or hats on the furniture. You can bring them in the room. There is a clothes hook on the door which you can use.
- Please do not wear jewelry that has to be removed.
- Leave your shoes in the basket by the front door. If possible, please wear shoes which slip on without having to sit and tie them. Sitting on a fabric surface spreads contamination. If you do need to sit, please use the blue chair.
- Please ONLY park in front of my house OR in my driveway.
- When our session is over, please dress, gather your things and leave the room promptly. I have to sanitize between clients. It is a worthy but lengthy process and worth it for all of our well being and safety. I always keep my home and treatment room spic and span, but during any downtime I prioritize disinfecting all surfaces and the restroom. Which, btw, I am fully stocked up on toilet paper.
- As much as I love that you all love and adore Primo, please refrain from bringing him treats for now. He will love you just the same.
- I will have a CoVid-19 screening form for you to fill out.
- Please be on time! If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
Thank you all for honoring these changes. Fondly and in good health, Terry